Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 592 times.
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 2:53 PM
Default Where are the PNG files
I'm looking fot the PNG files of the Witch magic depletion moodlets. Where are they? Does anyone know?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 3:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydome
I'm looking fot the PNG files of the Witch magic depletion moodlets. Where are they? Does anyone know?

Are you looking for the moodlet pictures? I found most of them in the fullbuild0.package, but better idea to look in Supernatural's fullbuild where probably all the SN moodlets are in there.
Sorry if you were looking for something else.

- Anything is Possible -

If anybody here knows how to do script mods, and you want to help me with a special mod I'll be doing for Sims 3 (hopefully), please PM me, and I'll give you details and how you will be credited. Take your time if you do plan on helping me. Thank you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 3:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSweetToddler
Are you looking for the moodlet pictures? I found most of them in the fullbuild0.package, but better idea to look in Supernatural's fullbuild where probably all the SN moodlets are in there.
Sorry if you were looking for something else.

Yea the moodlet pictures. They are marked as PNG in S3PE right? Or IMG?
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 3:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydome
Yea the moodlet pictures. They are marked as PNG in S3PE right? Or IMG?

Actually they're marked as IMAG, and you can open them in paint so I'm guessing they're PNG files.

- Anything is Possible -

If anybody here knows how to do script mods, and you want to help me with a special mod I'll be doing for Sims 3 (hopefully), please PM me, and I'll give you details and how you will be credited. Take your time if you do plan on helping me. Thank you.