Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Replies: 836 (Who?), Viewed: 63689 times.
Page 1 of 34
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2014 at 7:35 PM Last edited by emmyzrulz : 14th Jan 2015 at 8:32 PM. Reason: New crap
•The "Do it as you Go" Challenge• [No Farther Updates]
http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?t...le_color=42BD4A
The Owner and Co-Owner are
Emmyzrulz and TeckieSimmer

Go check out the Sims 4 Version!

Welcome to the do it as you go challenge! I hope you enjoy and have fun!
To explain a bit on how you play, you will find links to rollers bellow, they should be the only items underlined like that.
First enter create a sim and create a starting couple using the rollers bellow, have fun!

Here are the Create A Sim Rollers.

Male Sim Roller
Roll this list 3 times for every male sim you have/make/adopt, making note of the rolls, and apply them to your sim. For instance if I rolled
"Green hair" My male sim would have to have green hair. You also get 3 rerolls per sim, for any rolls you don't want.
If you get duplicated rolls like two hair colors, then re-roll one of them.

Female Sim Roller
Roll this list 3 times for every female sim you have/make/adopt, making note of the rolls, and apply them to your sim. For instance if I rolled
"Green hair" My female sim would have to have green hair. You also get 3 rerolls per sim for any rolls you don't want.
If you get duplicated rolls like two hair colors, then re-roll one of them.

Optional: Extra Sims Roller
This list is only if you want extra sims besides your starting couple. Roll it only once, you also only get one re-roll.
Make sure to use the Male/Female sim rollers for any extra sims!

Now leave create a sim and buy any house or lot, now the real fun happens!

Optional: Build Buy Roller
Roll this list once every 9 days for something you have to build or buy in the following 9 days. If you fail to do so then using testingcheatsenabled true shift click your mailbox, force visitor, and force the repoman to come, do the same thing 3 times.

Event Roller
This is the mother of all rollers, its what makes this challenge a challenge! you must roll once for an event every 3 days, and work to complete them in the next 3 days before your next event, if you fail to complete it in 3 days then you fail the challenge! You also get three rerolls for the entire challenge, you can get an extra reroll for every elder sim that dies from old age.

Optional: Perk Roller
Roll this list once for a perk of some sort, you might get nothing though! You get no re-rolls!

More lists coming soon!

Rules
  • You MUST Have at least one couple at ALL times.
  • You can do anything in the days in between when you roll for an event. Like try for a baby/ Re-Decorate!
  • It's Recommended you play on medium lifespan, but any lifespan is fine, and won't make this challenge any less fun! ^^

There's an amazing lets play of this challenge done by metznmbr2

The challenge itself whilst it might be fun, what makes it fun is you. No, really, your personality in the challenge makes it unique and fun, so except my thank you!

The Classic "Do It as You go"
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th May 2014 at 7:15 AM
ok, i will give this random a chance (i'm still doubting about doing the "random legacy challenge")
he
bald, mustache, unlucky trait

she
Big breasts, loner trait, NO MAKEUP
(used redo to change loner trait):
name her Pudding pop

ok let's see how this does:

the couple: pudding pop + Cornelius Boyd
first challenge: Duel! (Fight another sim.)

let's see:




checked

Child abuse! (If you have any children be jerks to them for the next 3 days.)
seems second one is freebie...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th May 2014 at 8:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_zombie_student
ok, i will give this random a chance (i'm still doubting about doing the "random legacy challenge")
he
bald, mustache, unlucky trait

she
Big breasts, loner trait, NO MAKEUP
(used redo to change loner trait):
name her Pudding pop

ok let's see how this does:

the couple: pudding pop + Cornelius Boyd
first challenge: Duel! (Fight another sim.)

let's see:




checked

Child abuse! (If you have any children be jerks to them for the next 3 days.)
seems second one is freebie...


haha! Keep posting pictures please, I love your sims xD
This is a very interesting thing.. Oh there's a random legacy challenge? O_O bummer.. I thought this was slightly original xD

Thank you! ^^ (Also where did you get that house.. I love it O_O)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th May 2014 at 9:21 PM
Yeah there's a giant fuckin' thread for the random legacy challenge, that rarely leaves the first page of this sub. It's here.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th May 2014 at 9:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Yeah there's a giant fuckin' thread for the random legacy challenge, that rarely leaves the first page of this sub. It's here.


Oh. danggit. No originality for me.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th May 2014 at 10:54 PM
Nah, I wouldn't say that. After all, you added the potential for randomisation in the Sims' appearances and personality, which the random legacy challenge doesn't do, not to mention shaping up how their days can go. The three days goal makes it more focused on what the Sims do in their weeks, whereas the random legacy is more of a long term thing. Yes, there are undoubtedly similarities, but they are also two different challenges. Don't feel bad.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th May 2014 at 4:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Nah, I wouldn't say that. After all, you added the potential for randomisation in the Sims' appearances and personality, which the random legacy challenge doesn't do, not to mention shaping up how their days can go. The three days goal makes it more focused on what the Sims do in their weeks, whereas the random legacy is more of a long term thing. Yes, there are undoubtedly similarities, but they are also two different challenges. Don't feel bad.


Thank you for your kind words! I feel a little better now. I also edited this a bit, I forgot to mention you have to use the looks randomize button for any children you have, except for ones you adopt. ^^ You are very nice and thank you so much for doing this challenge! But the random legacy challenge also looks fun, perhaps in the future they could create it to where you could randomize the sims. (Although not to put it down in any way but I think it would be to complicated for me. xD)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th May 2014 at 8:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmyzrulz
haha! Keep posting pictures please, I love your sims xD
This is a very interesting thing.. Oh there's a random legacy challenge? O_O bummer.. I thought this was slightly original xD

Thank you! ^^ (Also where did you get that house.. I love it O_O)


about the house it came with Fairytopia world ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/gyqgd...irytopia%20Worl
d%20File.zip )

as you remember my last roll was "be mean with kids" but... well there are no kids so three free days:

used into learning skills at the nectary

next roll:
Sell soul to Grimm reaper! (Kill one of your sims then use kaching to give yourself the money for the soul),

poor cornelious

but this happened:

no cheat here, suicide would force me to kill miss Pudding Pop, and i love those "jelly puddings" of hers
Triple adoption! (adopt three sims)
ok roll time:
first boy:
Ugliest clothing you can find
name him Bob
artistic trait

second girl:
Glasses
NO MAKEUP
Ugliest clothing you can find

ok this girl will wear ugg boots all the time
third girl:
tiny breasts
inappropriate trait
vegetarian trait
USED REDO AGAIN TO CHANGE TINY BREASTS (ewwwww)
bald (LOL)


there is no space in this house, this one will be really cruel

last roll for today:

New job! (one of your sims gets a new job)
WOO HOO!
Cornelius registered as self employed winemaker
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th May 2014 at 1:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_zombie_student
about the house it came with Fairytopia world ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/gyqgd...irytopia%20Worl
d%20File.zip )

as you remember my last roll was "be mean with kids" but... well there are no kids so three free days:

used into learning skills at the nectary

next roll:
Sell soul to Grimm reaper! (Kill one of your sims then use kaching to give yourself the money for the soul),

poor cornelious

but this happened:

no cheat here, suicide would force me to kill miss Pudding Pop, and i love those "jelly puddings" of hers
Triple adoption! (adopt three sims)
ok roll time:
first boy:
Ugliest clothing you can find
name him Bob
artistic trait

second girl:
Glasses
NO MAKEUP
Ugliest clothing you can find

ok this girl will wear ugg boots all the time
third girl:
tiny breasts
inappropriate trait
vegetarian trait
USED REDO AGAIN TO CHANGE TINY BREASTS (ewwwww)
bald (LOL)


there is no space in this house, this one will be really cruel

last roll for today:

New job! (one of your sims gets a new job)
WOO HOO!
Cornelius registered as self employed winemaker


Haha! I love how you sold his soul but the grimm ripper was like "Heck no." xD
The children are cute xD Keep posting pictures, Its so fun to see, and I love the storys xD
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th May 2014 at 9:15 PM
um... this seems complicated
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th May 2014 at 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grav3yardgirl224
um... this seems complicated


Trust me, there are more complicated ones out there
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th May 2014 at 4:27 AM
Blood relative! (Find someone and invite them to move in or be room mates.)
well house is full and i'm desperate to get a remodel roll, Kids are sleeping in the kitchen and Cornelious in the sofa...


Picnic! (Take your household on a picnic.)


Free mansion! (Use free real estate and give your Sims a mansion!)
finally, no more crampiness

too bad the only mansion in Fairytopia is Santa's eyesore one, and still has just one double bed...
Redecorate a room (Sell all the furniture in it and re-decorate by buying new furniture.)
THANKS HEAVENS!

Prison! (Build a small room outside and put one of your sims who are either a teen or up and lock them in for 3 days. the room can have toilet/sink/bed and drag food in there for them to eat.)
ok, here we go

Pudding Pop is jailed, for the next three days
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th May 2014 at 2:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grav3yardgirl224
um... this seems complicated


Perhaps, but I have no idea how to simplify it. ^^'
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th May 2014 at 2:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_zombie_student
Blood relative! (Find someone and invite them to move in or be room mates.)
well house is full and i'm desperate to get a remodel roll, Kids are sleeping in the kitchen and Cornelious in the sofa...


Picnic! (Take your household on a picnic.)


Free mansion! (Use free real estate and give your Sims a mansion!)
finally, no more crampiness

too bad the only mansion in Fairytopia is Santa's eyesore one, and still has just one double bed...
Redecorate a room (Sell all the furniture in it and re-decorate by buying new furniture.)
THANKS HEAVENS!

Prison! (Build a small room outside and put one of your sims who are either a teen or up and lock them in for 3 days. the room can have toilet/sink/bed and drag food in there for them to eat.)
ok, here we go

Pudding Pop is jailed, for the next three days


Haha! I'm glad they all have room now, but poor pudding pop. I hope she'l be okay for the next 3 days xD
Keep posting, there so funny! ^^
Instructor
DELETED POST
20th May 2014 at 4:47 PM
This message has been deleted by TrillianRikku.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th May 2014 at 9:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrillianRikku
I'm deffently going to try this after I get off work tonight
here are my rolls
Female
Glasses,Yellow Eyes,and Fat

Events
Adopt 5 babies (ouch right off the bat)
Garden (easy)
Dual (easy)


Cool! but you are actually only supposed to roll once for an event! ^^ but if you like to roll 3 to make it harder, then go ahead :D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd May 2014 at 4:02 AM Last edited by slave_zombie_student : 22nd May 2014 at 4:29 AM.
Double adoption! (Adopt two sims)
not again...
1st boy:
inappropriate trait
Extra 2 rolls: Glasses, White hair
name him Bob

2nd girl:
hat hairstyle
Quote: blonde hair
Fat (You can loose the weight in game.)
ok three days to make her fat... but due to rules i will have to wait (I clicked accept button too fast and got a toddler instead of a child)

((BTW: gender is determined by cointoss, same as "one sim" challenges))
Baby daddy! (Have your male sim go and get another sim pregnant.if you only have a female sim do the same but vice versa)



Win the lottery! (Use motherload once by pressing ctrl+shift+c and typing it in.)
since i got ITF i will travel in time and buy a lotto ticket

sadly I was too slow to take a pic of Puding with the huge check so i took one with her new car instead...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd May 2014 at 2:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_zombie_student
Double adoption! (Adopt two sims)
not again...
1st boy:
inappropriate trait
Extra 2 rolls: Glasses, White hair
name him Bob

2nd girl:
hat hairstyle
Quote: blonde hair
Fat (You can loose the weight in game.)
ok three days to make her fat... but due to rules i will have to wait (I clicked accept button too fast and got a toddler instead of a child)

((BTW: gender is determined by cointoss, same as "one sim" challenges))
Baby daddy! (Have your male sim go and get another sim pregnant.if you only have a female sim do the same but vice versa)



Win the lottery! (Use motherload once by pressing ctrl+shift+c and typing it in.)
since i got ITF i will travel in time and buy a lotto ticket

sadly I was too slow to take a pic of Puding with the huge check so i took one with her new car instead...


Coin toss! never thought of that, xD Yay! now they can afford all those children... I wish I could get expansions. (Danggit.)
Its kinda hard to make challenges when you only have the base game. Anyway keep posting pictures! Is so adorable! ^^
Have fun and Also be sure to take a picture of your "baby daddy's" baby with the other sim. O_O
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd May 2014 at 9:23 PM
I have not located him yet, but here is it's pic:

ok let's continue:

Sim dies (Kill off one of your sims. The death note mod helps with this.)

killed Daria using the death note

Redecorate a room (Sell all the furniture in it and re-decorate by buying new furniture.)



Try for a baby (Go have some freaky fun time and see if you can have a baby.)


another job well done...

We are one. (This one is tricky to do. take two of your sims and forge them into one by killing off one of them and taking half there traits and some of there features and putting them into your other sim.)
ok this one will be picky indeed... my game crashed so i will continue later
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th May 2014 at 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_zombie_student
I have not located him yet, but here is it's pic:

ok let's continue:

Sim dies (Kill off one of your sims. The death note mod helps with this.)

killed Daria using the death note

Redecorate a room (Sell all the furniture in it and re-decorate by buying new furniture.)



Try for a baby (Go have some freaky fun time and see if you can have a baby.)


another job well done...

We are one. (This one is tricky to do. take two of your sims and forge them into one by killing off one of them and taking half there traits and some of there features and putting them into your other sim.)
ok this one will be picky indeed... my game crashed so i will continue later


AWESOME! I love this xD
Glad your having fun!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 27th May 2014 at 1:23 AM
back to posting after a recovery of last three events who were lost during the crash.
About the fusion:

fused both bobs and created a new sim with only last names: POP TRENT:


Shopping spree! (Go buy books and food and anything you can buy in a store)
no pic of this one, just bought watermelons, btw they worked:

Pudding pop triggered a wish of having a girl so i did that, here are her rolls:
absent minded trait
name her Pudding pop
Fat (You can loose the weight in game.)
REDO absent minded
pink hair
REDO FAT
Glasses

Redecorate a room (Sell all the furniture in it and re-decorate by buying new furniture.)
either i got too lucky with this roll... or random stuff is going hairware



Baby daddy! (Have your male sim go and get another sim pregnant.if you only have a female sim do the same but vice versa)
here comes Cornelius again:


heard the chimes so next kid with this woman is comming soon

Drafted! (force one of your sims to join the military career.)
Pop Trent was drafted


Redecorate a room (Sell all the furniture in it and re-decorate by buying new furniture.)
WOO HOO, NO MORE EYESORENESS, the living room is rebuilt:
((sorry stupid me took a pic of the bathroom instead, so no pic for the living room, you will see why)

New low budget house! (Use free real estate to give yourself a starter home.)
i said i was lucky, indeed i was, but karma is a b****

left every trent in the mansion due there had been more than 9 days after the "close relatives" roll, enough time to recover it's situation (remembering how sims days are used... nine days could be a year or more). Well, now i lack of one bed for my sims, both puddings are resting in the bed, cornelius in the sofa.
Instructor
DELETED POST
29th May 2014 at 3:03 PM
This message has been deleted by TrillianRikku.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th May 2014 at 9:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrillianRikku
okay I've started but didn't get much futher then makeing my main sim meet Cora Young


Aw! she's so pretty!!! ^^
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 12:13 AM
ok here we go again:

Painting inspiration! (Have one of your sims paint something huge.)


Divorce/Brake up (have one of your sims divorce or brake up. you can marry someone ells now.)
none of my sims is married, so i will skip this one... and marry the next roll choice (if posible)

Win the lottery! (Use motherload once by pressing ctrl+shift+c and typing it in.)

now Pudding and Robota are married...
(2 days after the second loto winning, Cornelius passed away)

New job! (one of your sims gets a new job)

just in time

Move (Buy and move to a new house)


all the houses of fairytropia are crammy... by the way, i visited the elixir store to get the plumbotizing potion for Pudding in her b-day.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 1:42 PM Last edited by BlindingEchoes : 2nd Jun 2014 at 8:05 AM.
I love random chance challenges! I'm going to try this I'll post pictures one I get my people made.

Roll for my sims are, male - black hair, colorful skin and neat trait. Female is - elf ears, artistic trait, named Kitty.


This is Ivan and Kitty.

First roll is to redecorate a room, easy, I did their bedroom.


Since redecorating only took a couple minutes, I rolled again and got; Sports contract! (Have a sim join the sports career) I hope Ivan likes sports
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 3:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindingEchoes
I love random chance challenges! I'm going to try this I'll post pictures one I get my people made.

Roll for my sims are, male - black hair, colorful skin and neat trait. Female is - elf ears, artistic trait, named Kitty.


This is Ivan and Kitty.

First roll is to redecorate a room, easy, I did their bedroom.


Since redecorating only took a couple minutes, I rolled again and got; Sports contract! (Have a sim join the sports career) I hope Ivan likes sports


Awesome! and super cool sims, I love Ivan and Kitty, and super decorating job. I hope your having fun, Please keep posting pictures! I love to see what kind of chaos I create, Also I add new events. (As In I am adding some today. xD) and if you have any idea's for some I would love to hear them ^^
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 12:17 AM
Gardening! (Have your sims plant 5 plants and keep them alive for 3 days.)
just had to work 2 days, autumn started freezing my garden at last day

Hair lice! (all your sims now have short hair)
well no more Fester looking, Kahlua, and Pudding Pop Jr is no longer chibimoon...

now she is Sakura Haruno...
Early age up! (buy a cake and age up a sim its optional to throw a party.)

well the only elegible sim was Kahlua so she aged up
Page 1 of 34
Back to top