Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

DameMika

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 11829 (Who?), Viewed: 254930 times.
Page 474 of 474
Top Secret Researcher
#11826 Old Today at 5:28 AM
Are you okay, ihate?
Theorist
#11827 Old Today at 5:35 AM
Yeah... you okay? Hope everything's alright with you, bulbasaur...

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

List of Creature Want Trees for hacking in the WantTrees.package file WARNING! Back Up Your WantTrees.package File BEFORE You Mess With It!!!
Mad Poster
#11828 Old Today at 5:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
uyh8juhyyyyyyyyyykjojhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Are you feeling ok?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordtyger9
Sim is born in game. I don't download Sims as they are too likely to be not compatiable with my Game and I not motivated enough to find the few that are compatiable. I do certainly Download clothes though. I will set about using CAS and creating a Teen Male and then going through the Gym Clothes.

AndrewGloria Thanks very much for the info and your intructions on how to track down the offending item.
Another possibility, and a very likely one when I think about it, is that the camouflage trousers the Sim is wearing ('are they long shorts or short longs?' as we used to say when I was at school) have been made available as Athletic in the way that Almighty Hat describes, and townified, but you don't have any similarly treated top. If that is the case, and you can't use SimPE yourself, I could make a similarly treated top for you, or remove the Athletic possibility from the trousers. (Or de-townify them.)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
#11829 Old Today at 10:21 AM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : Today at 10:50 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
uyh8juhyyyyyyyyyykjojhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I faceplanted on the keyboard. I'm fine. (So is the keyboard.)

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
The Great AntiJen
staff: moderator
#11830 Old Today at 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alljoj
Can't you delete CC in CAS when you find it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
You can. It tends to be slow. It won't remove defaults and don't try and remove defaults that way or you may delete the maxis outfit.

And if it uses a custom mesh, you can orphan the mesh that way. You need to watch that.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Page 474 of 474