Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 6183 (Who?), Viewed: 228426 times.
Page 248 of 248
Field Researcher
#6176 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRoses888
Can't. She's dead and she's now haunting the house. She - Cinderella. But I'll try that next time if it happens again. It doesn't all the time, only when the pregnant sim's mood drops suddenly after three or four days.

It doesn't have to be a mod. I once had major weirdness caused by some custom eyebrows.
Mad Poster
#6177 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 3:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRoses888
Can't. She's dead and she's now haunting the house. She - Cinderella. But I'll try that next time if it happens again. It doesn't all the time, only when the pregnant sim's mood drops suddenly after three or four days.

Mood drops after three or four days? Pregnancy is only supposed to be three days long without mods. Are you sure you don't have a pregnancy mod?
Top Secret Researcher
#6178 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 11:29 AM
I don't think it should be sudden like that either. Mood and needs should drop steadily throughout the three days in an un-modded game.
Alchemist
#6179 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 2:36 PM
Teen witches can fly to school. I mean of course it makes sense why wouldn't they? But I've never had a teen witch before so I never noticed the option.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#6180 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 3:32 PM
Unless moving them out and then back in, works, you have some kind of weird cc conflict. I know you can't move her out and then back in, though, it might be worth resurrecting her just to try.

Any cc can cause problems, like sunrader said. I once had two perfectly kind and helpful hairs that turned my game almost upside down. Fortunately , I knew they were the culprits.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Forum Resident
#6181 Old Yesterday at 2:48 PM
Yesterday I did notice something new. New to me that is. A male sim took his dog to a park and a lot of pet owners (and stray animals) did come there. Suddenly I did notice an other sims who seemed to be very frighten. He did run around and when I looked closer there was a (stray) cat hunting him. For some reason this female cat was very angry whit him and I had to laugh. It looked so funny...
Mad Poster
#6182 Old Yesterday at 7:30 PM
Pets can chase the Unsavory Charlatan around. It's pretty funny.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Field Researcher
#6183 Old Yesterday at 8:09 PM
I just found out that you can work in the cafeteria in university! Maybe I was the last one to know...
Mad Poster
#6184 Old Yesterday at 11:08 PM
That any named witch can fly to a community lot. (I might be repeating myself.) but I love the logo of the screen when they do: a broomstick!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Page 248 of 248