Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 932 (Who?), Viewed: 372788 times.
Page 38 of 38
Scholar
#926 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 5:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoji
Is anyone else having an issue with the hand slider not working with tedw's updated version? I thought I'd give it a try yesterday, but the command isn't working - at least not for me. Am I inputting it wrong?
The command I've always used - and am still using - is add_slider hand (whatever number). I even tried add_slider hands... but neither work. Any advice??

Never tested but working mods here:
https://luumiasims.com/post/1740062...headed-toward-a

Finger Thickness Slider
This slider can be accessed by turning a Sim to profile view and dragging the forearm left or right.
Finger thickness ranges from yaoi to sausage. Your pick.

Hand Size Slider
This slider can be accessed by turning a Sim to profile view and dragging the forearm up or down.
Scholar
#927 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 9:55 PM Last edited by Morphar : 1st Dec 2018 at 1:01 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoji
Is anyone else having an issue with the hand slider not working with tedw's updated version? I thought I'd give it a try yesterday, but the command isn't working - at least not for me. Am I inputting it wrong?
The command I've always used - and am still using - is add_slider hand (whatever number). I even tried add_slider hands... but neither work. Any advice??

I checked this and add_slider hand is not working. It is not even recognized as a command. The message "Add Sim Attribut" is not even shown so it is not executed. I decompiled and compiled the compiled code from tedw and that got through without errors. It needs some tweeking but use luumias mods while tedw do more important work with the height slider.

The script for the hand is in the AddSimSlider.py and the height in HeightModule.py.

I atached the AddSimSlider.py if somone will have look.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip AddSimSlider.zip (1.6 KB, 117 downloads) - View custom content
Scholar
#928 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 12:20 AM
Many thanks to you @Morphar for having a look at the code - and for pointing me in the direction of luumia's hand mod; that will do nicely until tedw has a look/fixes the hand command. Thanks again!

...Titanium white...
Scholar
#929 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 5:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedw
Can you tell me what was going on in your game at the time your exception file happened? Aging up, using the cheat, etc? I haven't experienced this error in my game.

Is anyone else experiencing random changes to sim heights?

Some evidence:

Note that they change several times the same day.
I started to run without the mod and all was default height.
Reinstalled the mod and they changed height after a while.
Played this time without the Growth.package.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#930 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 6:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphar
Some evidence:

Note that they change several times the same day.
I started to run without the mod and all was default height.
Reinstalled the mod and they changed height after a while.
Played this time without the Growth.package.

My teenage sims got same problem they just got random height without growth pack.
Test Subject
#931 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 10:10 AM
Hi there !

I wanted to thank you a lot @tedw for the update of this mod. I have modified it a while ago on the bones side (so I could lift sims from the ground, shrink them back to size and change the hip gap) and didn't want to screw up my game with the update not knowing if I could fix the script side of it myself.

Love the project of adding Pie menus for changing the height to allow customization of sims not in the household, that is puuurfect !
If you could have the best of both worlds maybe by adding one of the pie menu for custom height (with an dialog box for an input value).
I imagine you already have that in mind as well, but, well, just suggesting in case that would not be so.

Thanks again for fixing that, Could update my game without losing the about 200 modified sims height+lift from my game. <3
Scholar
#932 Old Yesterday at 11:14 AM
Any progress tedw? Christmas present?
Lab Assistant
#933 Old Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Thank you Tedw for updating the height slider! I haven't been in the save I adjust heights in for several months and almost cried realizing the old one didn't work anymore! While I do think the pie menu idea is neat can you please leave those of us with precise measurements the ability to adjust through the cheats menu? And speaking of which, if you're interested in the numbers I use I have them charted from 15 months old to YA. I adjust them manually for an entire neighborhood of like 100 sims. I did quite a bit of testing to make sure things like hugs and kisses line up between shortest and tallest.

Sims Blog: Stormy Dayz Gamez
Page 38 of 38