MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
by CarlDillynson Posted 9th Mar 2016 at 3:15 AM - Updated 9th Mar 2016 at 3:36 AM by CarlDillynson : Keyword tags
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Maylenderton.rar | Description: A tudor-inspired mcmansion with four bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Based off CarlDillynson's "Maylenderton" home for The Sims 3.||270.7 KB||5,265||9th Mar 2016|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
Any other home by CarlDillynson!