: With the latest version of the Cook With Any Ingredient
mod, the pop-up menu will also appear when the "Ask to Cook
" interaction is used a sim with only food synthesizers nearby.
: Sims will once gain wait obediently for their food to arrive when using the Order Favorite Food
interaction. Also disabled the unneeded idle animations used by non-child sims while sitting and waiting which caused them to "talk" to the other sims at the table without moving their mouths.
- Added a new Eat With Others... option (only for the Order interaction available on dining tables on community lots with food synthesizers on them). As the name implies, let's you choose multiple sims or allow a group or date to eat at the same table at the same time.
- Sims will now occasionally talk to each other while waiting for their food to arrive instead of eerily staring into blank space the entire time.
- You may or may not have noticed that after child sims order food they would not actually sit waiting for their food to arrive and often just walk away to do something else. It turns out that the sit and wait interaction is disabled for children by default because, surprise surprise, EA didn't provide idle animations for them. The mod pushes a child-friendly version of the interaction on sims now (child-friendly as in not only is it enabled for children but they will perform it without morphing into rubbery stick-people while waiting for their food to arrive).
- Sims will sit down before the menu pops up when ordering from the table.
- Plasma Fruit Chowder and Plasma Fruit Cobbler made using the food synthesizer will properly replenish vampire thirst and make non-vampires nauseous
- The Quick Meal pop up menu no longer shows you prices since sims do not pay for them on community lots
: Unless your sim is already seated at a table when ordering, clicking on the waiter to order will cause them to sit at a randomly chosen table on the lot. So it's almost always a better idea to click on the table you want your sim to sit at to order.
Choosing a sim meal when using the Into The Future
food synthesizer can get feel rather claustrophobic I find, what with all the in-game recipes from all the expansions and the store, and especially if you use mods to unlock all recipes for all times of the day and/or add new recipes to the game. This mod takes all the recipes from the default pie menu and displays them in a pop-up menu
instead, for a hopefully less cluttered meal choosing experience.
This mod affects the Have/Order/Serve Breakfast/Brunch//Lunch/Dinner, Have Quick Meal
and Make Gourmet Pet Food
interactions on all ITF Future Food Synthesizers as well as on dining tables and waiters on community lots with food synthesizers on them.
It also assigns venue costs to most of the store recipes that do not have one by default so that it would cost sims actual money to order them on community lots. In addition it recategorizes recipes like the ice cream popsicles from Pets
and most of the Bakers Station recipes as desserts, which are sorted into a separate tab in the pop-up menu.
In addition the order interaction on tables
now comes with an Eat With Others...
option which allows sims in groups or multiple sims to be selected to order food and eat at the table clicked on. And while waiting for their ordered food to arrive sims will talk with other sims they know at the same table instead of staring off into blank space like they would by default.
Built and tested on patch 1.67.
Requires Into The Future.
Thanks as always to the Jones' for S3PE
and the modding community