Resident Evil 5 Midnight Wesker
this is my fan-sim of Albert Wesker from CAPCOM's Resident Evil/ Biohazard game.
I made him based of his RE5 appearance, and luckily it fit well with maxis "the matrix/ neo" outfit.
I recolor the outfit and set it as everyday clothing, formal clothing, and outerwear (if you use Season EP)
together with the clothes, I also make a special version of my new F-IN evo5 skinset with his face painted on the adult and elder male sim, the teenage male has normal (not so evil looking) face.
and also his mutated eyes, I also replaced the eye slot on the facial texture of the skin also with wesker eyes for adult male and elder (eventhough it will only show when you load him without the required eye texture which is rarely to happen).
he is wearing normal maxis shades, or Bon Voyage also have a bit slimmer version if you want, but I prefer the normal shades because it is more transparent, so his red eyes still visible underneath which is cooler.
and finally it is the Nouk's hair mesh that makes it complete, I have searched around and this hair is the perfect mesh in my opinion for Wesker, and Nouk is so nice and easy with her TOU, she allowed me to pack the mesh together with the sims, thanks a bunch Nouk
the link to the original mesh and texture is:
choose "male hair" category and then "sport it short - all ages"
happy murdering or something else terrible,
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|navetsea_MidnightWesker.7z||4.91 MB||9,358||13th Mar 2011|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|noukiesims2.net/downloads/Old%20Stuff/ (non-MTS2 link)|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
32 Comments / replies (Who?)